This Prompt Pot Fried Rice recipe is the right one-pot meal to make once you “don’t have anything to eat” at house! It’s made with white rice, frozen veggies, egg, and a easy fried rice sauce.
Fried Rice within the Prompt Pot FTW
Prompt Pot Fried Rice that’s made utterly within the strain cooker, sure please!
We love one-pot meals and this Prompt Pot Fried Rice doesn’t disappoint. It’s made utterly within the Prompt Pot which means you don’t must prepare dinner your rice on the stovetop. Strain prepare dinner the white rice, add the frozen veggies, scramble the egg, and toss with sauce!
Why we love this fried rice!
- gluten-free pleasant
- made with 9 elements
- just one pot wanted
What You Want
Probably the greatest elements about this recipe is that it requires frozen veggies.
- White rice: we advocate utilizing raw jasmine rice for this recipe. In the event you’re hoping to make use of brown rice, go for it! Simply make sure that to comply with our tutorial HERE.
- Frozen veggies: a complete 10 oz. bag of your favourite frozen veggies is required for this recipe.
- Eggs: you want 3 massive eggs.
- Fried rice sauce: see beneath for what you want for the sauce.
Fried Rice Sauce
Fried rice sauce is tremendous easy to make at house! The premise of it’s soy sauce, however you’ll additionally want sesame oil, honey, chili garlic sauce, fish sauce, and rice vinegar.
Make it spicy: if you happen to’d prefer to make this recipe spicier, we recommend doubling the chili garlic sauce.
The way to Make Prompt Pot Fried Rice
With only a handful of elements, you possibly can have this veggie-packed Prompt Pot fried rice able to go in lower than half-hour!
- Make Sauce: mix all the elements for the sauce in a small bowl and whisk to mix.
- Prepare dinner Rice: add water, rice, and oil to the Prompt Pot. Prepare dinner on excessive strain for 3 minutes after which naturally launch for 8 minutes,
- Steam Veggies: add within the frozen veggies and sauce and switch the sautee function on. Prepare dinner for 2-3 minutes.
- Scramble Eggs: transfer the rice and veggies apart and scramble eggs till totally cooked.
- Toss: toss all the things collectively and serve instantly.
Can I take advantage of brown rice as a substitute?
Hoping to make your Prompt Pot fried rice with brown rice as a substitute? Go for it!
Take a look at our recipe for Prompt Pot brown rice in an effort to modify this recipe.
What to Eat with Fried Rice
Fried rice is scrumptious by itself, however you possibly can serve it with any of your favourite proteins, too!
Retailer leftover fried rice in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3-5 days.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice Jasmine or Basmati
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or any oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 oz. frozen combined greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or any oil
- 3 massive eggs whisked
- 2-3 tablespoons diced inexperienced onions
- Optionally available: ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Add all the elements for the sauce to a bowl and whisk them collectively till mixed. Put aside.
Rinse the white rice below chilly water for 2-3 minutes or till the water runs clear. Switch the rice to the Prompt Pot. Add the water, oil, and salt to the rice and stir.
Prepare dinner the rice for 3 minutes on excessive strain after which enable the strain to naturally launch for 8 minutes earlier than releasing the remainder of the strain.
Fluff the rice with a fork. If there’s nonetheless extra water within the pot, cowl the pot and permit the rice to soak up the water.
Add the combined greens to the rice and toss. Activate the saute function and add the fried rice sauce. Toss the elements collectively and permit the rice and veggies to prepare dinner for 2-3 minutes.
Push the veggies to at least one aspect of the pot and add the olive oil to the pot. Pour the whisked eggs into the pot and scramble the eggs till gentle and fluffy, 4-5 minutes.
Gently fold the eggs into the fried rice and greens.
Switch the fried rice to a bowl and prime with chopped inexperienced onions and salt.
Suggestions & Notes
- This recipe should be made with white rice, not brown rice. See our find out how to make Prompt Pot brown rice for particulars on find out how to make Prompt Pot brown rice.
- You need to use quite a lot of totally different greens on this fried rice.
- In order for you extra spice to the sauce, add 1-2 teaspoons of sriracha.
- This recipe was barely up to date on April 24, 2023. Get the unique recipe HERE.
Energy: 240kcal Carbohydrates: 33g Protein: 8g Fats: 9g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g
Pictures: photographs taken on this put up are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.