Printed on March 24, 2014
Shoppers have just a few days left to get 2014 protection by way of the Well being Insurance coverage Market®. Open enrollment within the Market ends March 31.
Inexpensive plans are nonetheless obtainable. Throughout the nation, 6 out of 10 uninsured People can get lined for $100 per thirty days and even much less – some for lots much less.
Listed here are some client ideas:
- Time is working out. Open enrollment within the Market ends March 31.
- Prepare. Begin by gathering necessary info – like birthdates and Social Safety or doc numbers – for everybody who shall be on the applying.
- Get assist. You may join 24 hours a day, 7 days every week at HealthCare.gov (which is working easily). You can too join in Spanish at CuidadoDeSalud.gov. You may name 1-800-318-2596, any time, any hour, and a educated consultant will enable you enroll. (As a result of there are just a few days left, we don’t advocate mailing a paper software now). You can too discover an individual in your neighborhood that will help you at localhelp.healthcare.gov.
- Get a break on prices. 83% of these signing up for plans within the Marketplaces have been discovered eligible for a break on prices to make insurance coverage extra inexpensive, you can too.
- Get what you want most. Take into consideration what you want most from a well being plan – inexpensive premiums, entry to sure suppliers, protection for particular medicines? Figuring out what’s most necessary to you’ll make evaluating choices and selecting a plan simpler and quicker.
- Take motion as we speak. Should you’ve been making an attempt to enroll and skilled delays, or wanted a caseworker or name heart consultant to assist, don’t fear! Even when the small print of your state of affairs are nonetheless being labored out, we’ll enable you get lined.
- After you enroll by way of the Market, bear in mind to pay your first month-to-month premium. Your protection isn’t efficient till you’re taking that step. Keep in mind, for those who don’t join by March 31, you’ll be able to’t get lined till subsequent yr. Should you can afford to pay for insurance coverage and select to not have it, you can pay a payment in your 2014 taxes.