Learn the way Cisco’s Safety Step-Up promotion delivers multi-layered defenses towards phishing assaults, credential theft, and malicious net exposures
In our lately printed Cisco Cybersecurity Readiness Index, one factor was made very clear: organizations throughout the globe must step up their safety. Solely 15% of organizations globally are deemed to have a mature degree of preparedness to deal with the safety dangers of our hybrid world. We have now an alarming cybersecurity readiness hole that may solely widen if international enterprise and safety leaders don’t pivot shortly.
We already know that safety resilience is foundational to enterprise technique and is collectively prioritized all through the group, underpinning the success of firm initiatives throughout the board. Resilience is about verifying threats, understanding connections throughout the group, and seeing the total context of any scenario so groups can prioritize and guarantee their subsequent motion is one of the best one.
Safety resilience suffers from all types of safety gaps, however menace actors know that human beings are your most susceptible tender spot. Right here at Cisco, we detect 9 million phishing and email-related threats each hour. In actual fact, on condition that individuals are your No. 1 weak spot and the favourite goal of attackers in every single place, electronic mail is one among your three most crucial assault vectors. The opposite two are unauthorized entry to networks and purposes (which ends up in credential theft) and publicity to web-borne malware (on account of lax DNS layer protections).
We at Cisco suppose it’s time somebody made it straightforward so that you can defend all three. That’s why we’re introducing Cisco Safety Step-Up to deploy three highly effective traces of protection to safe and strengthen your online business. Solely Cisco can provide the breadth of cloud safety options to guard each crucial assault vector — electronic mail, net site visitors, and person credentials — in a single step.
Deploy defenses towards phishing assaults, malicious web sites, and credential theft
Make no mistake, at this time’s relentless phishing, id, and web-based assaults will expose gaps in your safety. You want full protection—exactly what you get with Cisco Safety Step-Up. That protection is available in three options working collectively to guard your folks, purposes, and information.
- Block electronic mail threats like phishing with Cisco Safe E mail. E mail continues to be your No. 1 menace vector and the route for 40% of ransomware assaults (typically achieved via phishing). Cisco Safe E mail can:
- Block electronic mail threats earlier than customers even see them.
- Quickly reply to and remediate new threats in actual time.
- Completely examine inside emails to stop threats from spreading internally.
- Safe net site visitors with Cisco Umbrella Safe Web Gateway (SIG). Many subtle assault campaigns are designed to lure customers into visiting malicious web sites or downloading contaminated purposes. With Umbrella, you’ll be able to:
- Defend customers wherever and every time they click on so that they received’t find yourself on phishing websites.
- Cease malware and ransomware unfold, even when it finally reaches your endpoints.
- Safe net site visitors all through your infrastructure and management how customers work together with cloud-based purposes.
- Stop unauthorized entry and credential theft with Duo. Sturdy person authentication and gadget verification are important to cut back your threat of breaches with sturdy person authentication and gadget verification mixed with dynamic risk-based entry insurance policies. With Duo, you’ll be able to:
- Stop intrusions and complex identity-based assaults at the same time as you improve person productiveness.
- Defend towards MFA bypass assaults and account hijacking.
- Deploy an easy-to-use answer that frustrates attackers, not customers.
The next move: Finish-to-end safety
Safety shouldn’t be sluggish to deploy or exhausting to make use of. And it shouldn’t sacrifice productiveness within the identify of safety. These truths form the options included within the Cisco Safety Step-Up promotion and so they assist make sure you’ll see advantages that imply one thing not simply to safety, however to the enterprise total.
We’re targeted on delivering three key advantages:
- Simplicity. What does easy safety imply to you? Most certainly it means options that work with what you may have, with no adjustments required. And safety that’s straightforward to deploy, handle, and use. (As a result of safety that’s troublesome to make use of doesn’t get used.)
- Safeguards. Battling multi-faceted threats requires a number of layers of safety more practical safety.That is essential to stop account takeovers, intrusions, and information loss. On this rating, one among our distinctive benefits is that our safety equips you to marshal real-time menace intel from Cisco Talos Menace Intelligence Group, whose insights assist safeguard you towards emergent threats.
- Resilience. An enormous a part of a CISO’s job is to restrict dangers to your online business. Enhancing safety resilience is important in that effort. The Cisco Safety Step-Up promotion helps increase your safety resilience by decreasing the necessity for investigation, response, remediation—even assist desk requests. That frees up your IT assets for extra strategic initiatives.
It’s time to step up your safety
Solely Cisco delivers complete protections in a single providing towards all crucial assault vectors: electronic mail, net site visitors, and person credentials. To get this safety elsewhere, you’d have to obtain a number of merchandise from a number of distributors—leaving you with a a lot greater complete value of possession (TCO). With Cisco, you’ll be able to consolidate your safety options and get the advantages of decrease TCO, more practical safety, and a simplified expertise.
There’s no higher time to shut the crucial safety gaps we see attackers concentrating on 9 million instances an hour. We’ve made it straightforward so that you can safe these gaps with safety towards phishing, ransomware, stolen credentials, malware, and different threats, all delivered from the cloud for easy and quick deployment. And also you by no means need to commerce safety for flexibility and productiveness.
We’d love to listen to what you suppose. Ask a Query, Remark Beneath, and Keep Related with Cisco Safe on social!
Cisco Safe Social Channels