One up your rooster salad sport with this yummy avenue corn rooster salad recipe made with shredded rooster and components from avenue corn salad!
Festive Hen Salad
Not solely is that this avenue corn rooster salad a enjoyable, festive rooster salad recipe, however it’s so flavorful and nice meal prep too!
We love making rooster salad originally of the week for a straightforward grab-and-go lunch and this recipe isn’t any exception.
Made with shredded rooster, tons of veggies, corn, and a avenue corn sauce, you’ll swap basic for avenue corn rooster salad year-round!
Why you’ll adore it!
Wonderful meal prep
What You Want
- Shredded Hen: shredded rooster may be very accessible today. Purchase it from the grocery retailer or make your personal shredded rooster.
- Veggies: veggies on this recipe embody tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion.
- Corn: this recipe requires frozen corn, however you’re greater than welcome to make use of canned or contemporary corn on teh cob.
- Road Corn Sauce: the road corn sauce on this recipe is pleasant. You’ll want Greek yogurt, mayo, cotija cheese, lime juice and paprika.
We’re sharing our go-to rooster salad recipe + 4 totally different rooster salad recipes so that you can strive utilizing shredded rooster, a Greek yogurt sauce, and totally different add-ins.
Chips: we liked consuming this with tortilla chips type of like a dip.
Tortilla: wrap it up in a tortilla for a avenue corn rooster salad wrap.
Toast: toast a bit of sourdough and high it with this rooster salad.
Retailer leftover rooster salad in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- 2-4 tablespoons white vinegar*
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- 1 giant avocado pitted and diced
- ½ cup contemporary chopped cilantro
Suggestions & Notes
- How a lot vinegar you employ relies on how giant your jalapeño is. You possibly can put together rooster by yourself or purchase pre-shredded rooster or use a rotisserie rooster.
Energy: 334kcal Carbohydrates: 24g Protein: 21g Fats: 18g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g
Images: images taken on this publish are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.