These white chocolate chip cookies are gentle, chewy, and decadent. They’re loaded with macadamia nuts, take solely 25 minutes to make, and are really easy!
Copycat White Chocolate Mrs. Fields Cookies
Like so many individuals, I grew up consuming Mrs. Fields cookies. Sure, on the mall. They have been so good! My favourite taste was all the time white chocolate macadamia, so I made a decision I wanted to recreate it.
These white chocolate chip cookies remind me of the Mrs. Fields ones, however I feel they’re even higher! Biases apart. They’re packed filled with white chocolate chips and buttery macadamia nuts, and the feel is ideal. They use baking powder, baking soda, and eggs to get a fluffy and gentle consistency whereas nonetheless being chewy.
These cookies are additionally fairly simple to make. They take lower than half an hour from begin to end, and also you gained’t make an enormous mess within the kitchen. When you’re something like me, you’ll end up making them on a regular basis!
Why These Are the Greatest White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ll be sincere: I make these cookies very regularly. They’re simply that good, and I discover myself (my youngsters, too) craving them loads. Right here’s why I do know you’ll love these cookies too.
- Simple and handy. Have you ever ever craved selfmade cookies however didn’t suppose making them was definitely worth the effort and time? That gained’t occur with this recipe. They solely take 25 minutes to make, so you’ll be able to throw them collectively very quickly. It’s a simple recipe, regardless that they style like they got here from a bakery.
- Universally cherished. White chocolate macadamia is among the most typical and cherished cookie flavors round. Everybody from youngsters to cookie snobs loves a white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie. These cookies are a fantastic choice if you happen to’re going to a potluck or internet hosting a celebration and are uncertain what to make. Everybody will love them.
- Freezable dough. This dough lasts for a very long time within the freezer. So if you wish to actually have simple cookies at your fingertips, you can also make the dough forward of time and freeze the cookie dough balls. Then you’ll be able to simply put them within the oven anytime you need some cookies.
What You’ll Want
Listed below are the elements that you just’ll must make these chewy cookies. Make sure that to take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the article to see the precise quantities for every of the elements.
- All-purpose flour
- Salt, Baking Powder, & Baking Soda
- Butter – Make sure that to make use of unsalted butter.
- Granulated Sugar and Darkish Brown Sugar
- Vanilla extract: At all times use 100% pure vanilla extract.
- White chocolate chips
- Macadamia nuts: These are non-obligatory, however I strongly advocate them.
Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Right here’s easy methods to make these cookies. Wait till you see how simple they’re!
- Prep. Preheat your oven to 350˚F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the dry elements. Place the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and blend till effectively mixed.
- Cream the butter. Within the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Use the mixer to cream the combination till very clean.
- Combine within the dry elements. Put the dry elements within the bowl with the butter and eggs, and blend till effectively mixed.
- Add the white chocolate and nuts. Pour the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts into the combination, and stir to mix.
- Place on the baking sheet. Spoon giant tablespoons of cookie dough onto the cookie sheets, leaving room between every cookie.
- Bake. Put the cookies within the oven and bake till the sides are mild brown. This could take 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chill. Take away the cookies from the oven, allow them to stand for two minutes, then switch them to a wire rack to chill fully.
Suggestions for Success
Listed below are some methods and suggestions that I take advantage of after I make this cookie dough.
- Use room-temperature eggs. You’ll all the time get higher cookies once you use room-temperature eggs. When eggs are chilly, they don’t combine fairly as effectively with different elements, and that impacts the feel of the cookies. Take the eggs out of the fridge about half an hour earlier than you propose on making this recipe. That can be certain that your cookies are tremendous clean and gentle.
- Good high quality butter. This can be a very buttery recipe. One batch of cookies has two sticks of butter, and you’ll actually style it! For one of the best outcomes, use a pleasant high quality butter for this recipe. For the reason that butter is among the stars of the recipe, the cookies will actually profit if you happen to use a high-quality ingredient.
- Cool fully. Consuming cookies as quickly as they arrive out of the oven is all the time tempting as a result of they odor so good. And belief me, these cookies aren’t any exception. However cookies profit from cooling all the best way. That makes the cookies agency up and leads to a nicer texture.
- Chill the dough. You’ll be able to bake these cookies as quickly as you’re achieved making the dough. However for one of the best outcomes, it is best to place the dough within the fridge for at the least an hour or two, ideally in a single day. That enables the flavors to meld and the elements to combine extra, making the feel of the cookies a lot smoother.
Listed below are a number of commonly-asked questions on these cookies.
Macadamia nuts style fairly a bit totally different than most nut varieties. They’ve a really buttery taste, and so they’re somewhat bit candy. They’re a clean and wealthy nut and style pretty tropical.
When you don’t like or have macadamia nuts, you should utilize some other form of nut, or you’ll be able to omit the nuts solely. You need to use white chocolate chunks if you happen to don’t have chips, and you’ll even use semi-sweet or darkish chocolate if you happen to’re not a fan of white chocolate.
Completely! You’ll be able to roll the dough into balls and freeze them in an hermetic bag for as much as 3 months. Then all it’s a must to do is throw them in a 350˚F oven for 12-Quarter-hour, and you’ve got good cookies everytime you need them.
The way in which I prefer to eat white chocolate chip cookies is as a day candy deal with with an enormous cup of espresso. Listed below are a number of of my favourite espresso drinks for ingesting with these cookies.
- Counter: You’ll be able to retailer leftover white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in an hermetic container or bag at room temperature for five days. Simply make sure that to maintain them out of direct daylight.
- Fridge: They’ll additionally final within the fridge for 10 days.
- To Freeze: You’ll be able to undoubtedly freeze these cookies. I prefer to retailer them in a double layer of hermetic plastic baggage after which place them within the freezer for as much as 3 months. You can even retailer leftover cookie dough in an hermetic container within the freezer for 3 months.
Extra Simple Cookies to Make
It’s laborious to beat a very good cookie. When you cherished this recipe, then be sure you try a few of my different favourite cookie recipes.
Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Put aside.
Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl till effectively mixed. Put aside.
Mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a stand mixer bowl. Utilizing your mixer, cream the combination till it is clean and creamy.
Gently stir the flour combination into the butter combination and blend till totally mixed. Do not overmix; combine simply to mix.
Utilizing a rubber spatula, fold within the white chocolate chips and the nuts, if utilizing.
At this level, you’ll be able to retailer the cookie dough within the fridge, lined, till able to bake. Do not wait greater than 2 days.
When able to bake, spoon out heaping tablespoons of batter onto the beforehand ready cookie sheets, spacing the cookies 2 inches aside.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or till the sides of the cookies are mild brown.
Take away from the oven and let the cookies stand for two minutes on the baking sheets.
Switch the cookies from the baking sheet to a wire rack to chill fully.
- Butter: Use 1 cup (16 tablespoons) softened unsalted butter.
- Eggs: Have the eggs at room temperature.
- Chill the dough. You’ll be able to bake these cookies immediately, however for one of the best outcomes, it is best to place the dough within the fridge for at the least an hour or two earlier than utilizing.
- Leftover cookies will be saved in an hermetic bag or container at room temperature for five days or within the fridge for 10 days.
- You’ll be able to retailer leftover cookies, or simply the cookie dough, within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Reheat from frozen at 350˚F for 12-Quarter-hour, or till evenly browned.
Serving: 1 Cookie | Energy: 178 kcal | Carbohydrates: 20 g | Protein: 2 g | Fats: 10 g | Saturated Fats: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.4 g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4 g | Trans Fats: 0.2 g | Ldl cholesterol: 24 mg | Sodium: 91 mg | Potassium: 67 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 173 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 31 mg | Iron: 1 mg | Web Carbs: 19 g
Dietary data is an estimate and offered as courtesy. Values could fluctuate in accordance with the elements and instruments used. Please use your most popular dietary calculator for extra detailed data.